The purpose of the National Bar Association is “…to advance the science of jurisprudence, uphold the honor of the legal profession, promote social intercourse among the members of the bar, and protect the civil and political rights of all citizens of the several states of the United States.”
Judicial Sites (Georgia and US)
- Cobb County Courts
- Georgia Administrative Office of the Courts
- Georgia Judicial Branch
- Georgia Probate Court
- Gwinnett Courts
- Stone Mountain Judicial Circuit (Dekalb County)
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Georgia
View the current Gate City Bar officers.
HALL OF FAME GALA
View the latest details about this annual
event, or dial 404-419-6627.
DONATE / PAY
Make secure online DONATIONS or make GENERAL PAYMENTS with the click of your mouse by clicking here.
View photo from many of our events throughout the years.
The GCBA Judicial Section is committed to improving public awareness and a better understanding of what judges do.