André Dennis is the founder of The Dennis Law Firm, LLC, which is a boutique personal injury firm that advocates for injury victims across Atlanta and throughout Georgia. Prior to practicing law, André stood where few personal injury attorneys have ever stood. He was a victim. The negligence of someone else caused him to lose his father, whom he was extremely close to, in a fatal car accident.
Having to deal with an adjuster who tried to low-ball him at the lowest point in his life, André decided to advocate for those whom the insurance companies try to lowball every day. He’s been featured on WSBTV-2 advocating for his client against GEICO Insurance Company in an uninsured/underinsured motorist case.
André is also involved in the YLD Community Service Committee, Litigation Committee, where he is the War Stories co-chair, and he led Therrell High School to Mock Trial Regional Round in 2014. André was also selected to the 2014 YLD Leadership Academy, which aims to develop future leaders of the Georgia bar.
André Dennis is a caring, honest, skilled attorney and businessman with a strong desire to make sure injury victims and their families get the justice, compensation, and treatment, they so righteously deserve.
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Bachelor in Business Administration-Marketing from Jackson State University.
- The Georgia Bar
- The United States District Court-Southern District of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- Gate City Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association